The following links have been added to help you on your quest for truth and better health. Check this list frequently as we will be adding new links over time. Please contact member services if you would like to suggest another link.
- AGORA - The Aromatherapy Global Online Research Archives (AGORA) is a dynamic, growing resource for noncommercial aromatherapy information. Many individuals within the aromatherapy community have freely contributed information to the AGORA project.
- Alliance of International Aromatherapists - The Alliance of International Aromatherapists is a nonprofit organization dedicated to promoting skilled, responsible uses of essential oils. They serve aromatherapists, healthcare providers and the public.
- American Botanical Council - Excellent source for herbal information.
- Aromatic Plant Project - A non-profit aromatherapy, organic hydrosol and essential oil education organization supporting American agriculture.
- Dr. Z's Essential Oils Database - An A-Z guide to empower you with the tools that you need to use essential oils safely and effectively.
Online Health Summits & Documentaries
- That Vitamin Movie - The new documentary "That Vitamin Movie" picks up where documentaries like "Food Matters" left off. This video explores the 80-year old relationship between modern medicine and vitamin supplements and a global health system in crisis. Criss-crossing the globe to film interviews with physicians and nutritional experts, the movie builds a case that the things we think we know about our own health may be very wrong indeed. You can see the complete documentary, totally free, from January 4th to January 18th.