My Plan Of Attack When I Get Bronchitis
Author: Jenny C.
Skill: Social Worker
Word Count: 189
Questions Received: 0
Testimonial ID: 9131-OR
Warning: Not all essential oil brands are the same quality. If you expect to achieve results similar to those described in this testimonial, then ensure that the oil you are using is made from pesticide-free plants grown in optimal conditions. Also, the brand should be a 100% pure, high-quality essential oil that does not contain any synthetic additives. Do your own research or ask trusted friends to find a brand that is reputable.
As you know the winter season is here and bugs are everywhere. It has been a number of years since I got 'sick'. Here is what I did to help me feel better with bronchitis
1. First sign of sore throat, add 2-3 drops of Thieves on the tongue. Do this 3 times per day.
2. At night before bed, rub 2 drops of Frankincense and 2 droops of Peace & Calming on the feet. Concentrate the rub on the top half of your feet [bottoms]. Put on white socks.
3. Rub Frankincense on the chest and apply 2-3 drops with a small amount of unscented cream. The cream helps release the oils slowly into your system, over night.
4. Dab some Lavender behind each ear and under nose. This helps breathing and allows for a much more Tranquil sleep. Oils behind the ears helps with draining and that plugged up feeling one gets when we are ill. Lavender is a great universal oil and can be used everywhere. I love it!
If you have any questions please contact me using the link below.
Additional keyword(s) assigned by the editor: bronchial, lung, congestion.
Once you register for your own free membership the following features will be available.
- Ask the author a question
- Conduct keyword searches
- Save as a favorite
- Tell a friend
- Print a testimonial handout
Tell Your Friends
Take advantage of social media to introduce people to high-quality essential oils. They will not need to login to read any testimonial that you share. If they register for our free membership, then they will be able to conduct their own keyword searches. What an easy way to help others!