Oils Helped With Fever In Small Child
Author: Kimberly K.
Word Count: 231
Questions Received: 0
Testimonial ID: 4764-OR
Warning: Not all essential oil brands are the same quality. If you expect to achieve results similar to those described in this testimonial, then ensure that the oil you are using is made from pesticide-free plants grown in optimal conditions. Also, the brand should be a 100% pure, high-quality essential oil that does not contain any synthetic additives. Do your own research or ask trusted friends to find a brand that is reputable.
My two year old son began running a fever before bedtime and was showing signs of some sort of infection with a runny nose and cough (productive, not dry cough). This is what I did to help the fever and symptoms:
1) Raindrop Technique
2) RC, Eucalyptus Radiata, & Peppermint diluted 50/50 with olive oil rubbed on chest for congestion
3) Eucalyptus Radiata diluted 50/50 rubbed just below jaw line focusing on the glands near the throat
4) Thieves & Oregano on his feet for infection
5) NingXia, 2 oz, twice before bed and continued the next day 1 oz every hour
6) Peppermint on naval area as needed for fever
7) Diffused RC, Eucalyptus Radiata, & Thieves throughout the night
8) Ran humidifier all night (it was a dry, windy night where we live)
His fever started about 7:00 pm, by 11:00 pm it had broken but then came back about an hour later. I continued the RC, Eucalyptus & Peppermint blend on his chest and Peppermint on his naval and by 3:00 am his fever was gone and hasn't returned.
Seems like many steps, but it was easy and made me happy to know I could help my son without the toxic side effects of pain relievers and cold meds! And without having to take him to the doctor for antibiotics! Thank you Lord for providing these gifts of essential oils for our health!
Additional keyword(s) assigned by the editor: infection, fever, congestion, runny nose.
You can use the link below to ask the author a question. Once you register for your own free membership, the other options will become available.
Tell Your Friends
Take advantage of social media to introduce people to high-quality essential oils. They will not need to login to read any testimonial that you share. If they register for our free membership, then they will be able to conduct their own keyword searches. What an easy way to help others!