How To Share Essential Oils
Author: Susan H.
Word Count: 227
Questions Received: 1
Testimonial ID: 4477-OR
Warning: Not all essential oil brands are the same quality. If you expect to achieve results similar to those described in this testimonial, then ensure that the oil you are using is made from pesticide-free plants grown in optimal conditions. Also, the brand should be a 100% pure, high-quality essential oil that does not contain any synthetic additives. Do your own research or ask trusted friends to find a brand that is reputable.
1) Home oil sharing parties ( I would gladly provide e-mails about the uses of different oils to print off)
2) E-mail's to friends, facebook or twitter entries
3) Vibrant / Marketing scents e-mails ($1 to sign up for the first month and $20 each month after or free if you get other people to sign up)
4) Watching Getting started, Gold of the ages, or NingXia Red videos on a laptop together or DVD player
5) Postcards or letters to friends and relatives (even in other countries)
6) Giving people an opportunity to sell products and have a home based business when there are no jobs
7) Newspaper or local paper ads to contact you for starting a home based business
8) Giving out DVD's on a rainy day at any store (grocery stores, Wal-Mart) to people who are obviously suffering and giving them help/hope
9) Sharing information about the diffusers at any place of business (doctors offices, beauty shops, chriopractors offices, etc.) youngliving.com (copy and print flyers)
10) Sharing shots of NingXia Red and talking about the benefits of superfoods
I am a coach and a leader and YOU ARE A POWERFUL LEADER WITH YOUNG LIVING. Hey, I repeated over and over aloud: I will not get a speeding ticket on two occasions this weekend and, it worked.
Additional keyword(s) assigned by the editor: business opportunity, check, income, sharing.
You can use the link below to ask the author a question. Once you register for your own free membership, the other options will become available.
Tell Your Friends
Take advantage of social media to introduce people to high-quality essential oils. They will not need to login to read any testimonial that you share. If they register for our free membership, then they will be able to conduct their own keyword searches. What an easy way to help others!