Bone Marrow Transplant Was A Success
Author: Dixie S.
Skill: Raindrop Technique
Word Count: 245
Questions Received: 4
Testimonial ID: 3839-OR
Warning: Not all essential oil brands are the same quality. If you expect to achieve results similar to those described in this testimonial, then ensure that the oil you are using is made from pesticide-free plants grown in optimal conditions. Also, the brand should be a 100% pure, high-quality essential oil that does not contain any synthetic additives. Do your own research or ask trusted friends to find a brand that is reputable.
My 19 year old son, Tom, had a successful BMT in the Fall of 2007. He was transplanted to 'fix' the disease of chronic granulomatous disease (CGD). It is a potentially fatal, hereditarily X-linked, very rare, blood disorder that affected the immune system's ability to fight off bacterial and fungal infections.
Tommy's older brother, David, was also diagnosed with CGD as a child, and he died in 2005 at the age of 19. In the Spring of 2009 and 18 months post-transplant, Tom's doctor at the University of Iowa, declared, "We fixed him."
I believe there were several factors which multiplied together to equal his overall victory.
1. His faith in Jesus as his Savior as well as his Healer according to Isaiah 53:5.
2. A diet that included fresh extracted carrot/beet juice, fresh all fruit smoothies, and raw fruits and veggies. This part of his diet was learned from Hallelujah Acres.
3. A supportive family with a wonderful Christian family of friends, all praying, believing, and giving.
4. Young Living supplements including NingXia Red and especially Young Living essential oils such as Frankincense, Hyssop, Citrus Fresh and Patchouli.
5. Exercise that included weightlifiting, cycling, and running.
6. Obedience and cooperation with the allopathic doctors and nurses in the hospital, whom Tom sought out for help with the disease. All that Tom used in regards to diet and Young Living products including essential oils were doctor and pharmacist approved before he took them.
If you would like more specifics, please contact me.
Additional keyword(s) assigned by the editor: bone marrow, immune system, blood, bones.
You can use the link below to ask the author a question. Once you register for your own free membership, the other options will become available.
Tell Your Friends
Take advantage of social media to introduce people to high-quality essential oils. They will not need to login to read any testimonial that you share. If they register for our free membership, then they will be able to conduct their own keyword searches. What an easy way to help others!