Mange Is Gone On Our Dog
Author: Holly Schnakenberg
Location: TX, United States
Word Length: 155
Questions received: 2
Keywords: animals, pets
We have a junk yard dog that was given to us half dead several years ago. He came with mange that the Dr. said it was hereditary kind.
This last spring we were ready to put him out of his misery when we found the young living oils. I had sprayed several oils on him, on his back and feet (oregano, eucalyptus, melaleuca and lavender in a carrier oil). He did not like it but I tried to get it on him when I saw he felt bad. Within minutes he would get up and with a twinkle in his eye.
It has been several months now and he is very much with us and he has hair again. He still has scar tissue so his hair is not all there but he is running on the farm again and barking at strangers :) he feels great.
You can use the link below to ask the author a question. Once you register for your own free membership, the other listed features will be available.
- Ask Holly a question
- View other testimonials by Holly Schnakenberg
- Save as a favorite
- Tell a friend
- Print a testimonial handout
Tell Your Friends
Click one of the social networking icons below to get the word out to your friends. They will not need to register to read this testimonial. If they end up registering for our free membership, they will be able to conduct their own keyword searches. This provides a perfect teaching and learning opportunity using the power of social networking.
Testimonials about essential oils are an effective way to learn and share. With this kind of knowledge, we can each take control of our own health. The statements on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA. Products and techniques mentioned here are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. However, when you give the body what it needs then the body can heal itself as God intended it to. Please use extra caution when using the oils on animals, as some of them are very sensitive.