Essential Oils Are A Godsend In The Kitchen
Author: Lora S.
Skill: Yoga Instructor
Word Count: 170
Questions Received: 0
Testimonial ID: 8910-OR
Warning: Not all essential oil brands are the same quality. If you expect to achieve results similar to those described in this testimonial, then ensure that the oil you are using is made from pesticide-free plants grown in optimal conditions. Also, the brand should be a 100% pure, high-quality essential oil that does not contain any synthetic additives. Do your own research or ask trusted friends to find a brand that is reputable.
I love to keep a bottle of Young Living Lemon oil in the kitchen. Here are some of the ways I use this amazing oil:
* I like to have it handy to put some in my drinking water or I make 'Lemon ice' by swishing a drop in water of an ice cube tray before placing it in the freezer.
* I put a drop in the bottom of the garbage can when I'm changing the bag.
* I put a couple of drop in the dishwasher when it starts to get that funky smell.
* Two drops and a tablespoon of salt on my cutting boards makes a delicious smelling, effective, and non-toxic cleaning scrub.
* I make a Lemon spray with 10 drops of Lemon oil mixed with 1 cup of distilled water in a spray bottle. At the end of the day, once we're done cleaning up after dinner, I give the kitchen a few spritz to get the cooking odors out of the room.
I love my Lemon oil!
Additional keyword(s) assigned by the editor: nontoxic, home, house.
You can use the link below to ask the author a question. Once you register for your own free membership, the other options will become available.
Tell Your Friends
Take advantage of social media to introduce people to high-quality essential oils. They will not need to login to read any testimonial that you share. If they register for our free membership, then they will be able to conduct their own keyword searches. What an easy way to help others!