Menstrual Cramps Gone With Oil And A Washcloth
Author: Kendi K.
Word Count: 155
Questions Received: 0
Testimonial ID: 8453-OR
Warning: Not all essential oil brands are the same quality. If you expect to achieve results similar to those described in this testimonial, then ensure that the oil you are using is made from pesticide-free plants grown in optimal conditions. Also, the brand should be a 100% pure, high-quality essential oil that does not contain any synthetic additives. Do your own research or ask trusted friends to find a brand that is reputable.
I've been having menstral cramps that were getting increasingly more painful. I would normally take advil or extra strength tylenol to ease the pain. Since being introduced to Young Living essential oils, I thought I'd try that instead. Here's what I did:
1. I got a wash cloth and held it under the faucet to get it really saturated with water.
2. I folded the wet towel and placed it on a plate.
3. I placed the plate in the microwave for 1 minute.
4. The towel was hot and steamy. I unfolded the towel and shook it a bit to let out some of the steam and to cool it off a little.
5. I placed 4 drops on PanAway on the towel, re-folded it, and placed it on the place I was having the pain.
That's all I did. The pain was gone in less than 5 minutes. Praise the Lord for natural essential oils!
Additional keyword(s) assigned by the editor: cramping, menstruation, abdominal, females.
You can use the link below to ask the author a question. Once you register for your own free membership, the other options will become available.
- Ask the author a question
- Conduct keyword searches
- Save as a favorite
- Tell a friend
- Print a testimonial handout
Tell Your Friends
Take advantage of social media to introduce people to high-quality essential oils. They will not need to login to read any testimonial that you share. If they register for our free membership, then they will be able to conduct their own keyword searches. What an easy way to help others!