My Suggested Cold Regimine
Author: Pamela M.
Word Count: 376
Questions Received: 0
Testimonial ID: 2586-OR
Warning: Not all essential oil brands are the same quality. If you expect to achieve results similar to those described in this testimonial, then ensure that the oil you are using is made from pesticide-free plants grown in optimal conditions. Also, the brand should be a 100% pure, high-quality essential oil that does not contain any synthetic additives. Do your own research or ask trusted friends to find a brand that is reputable.
1) Use the Thieves on your feet - soles and on the top (for the bronchial tubes) - I vitaflex along the sinus, and lung areas - and learned today that the parathyroid is also important. - This is the base of the toes (sinus), mid-pad above the arch (lungs) and big toe (thyroid). I also vitaflex walking fingers along the top of the foot (bronchial).
2) You can use Thieves internally (not great tasting), or take a drop and rub on the inside of each cheek. - This helps so that you don't salivate and the oils get directly into the blood stream. Don't drink or swallow for several minutes.
3) I rubbed Thieves on both sides and back of my neck, and behind my ears, across my chest.
4) I use RC on my throat and again up behind my ears - (one way you can tell if you need a oil is by how fast the oil leaves the bottle, usually I'm luck to get one drop, right now 3-5 pour out!) I do the typical application, put the drops in the non-dominate hand, do a clock-wise circle and then rub each side of the neck and the front of chest - if the virus has moved down there.
5) NEW! Drop Exodus II on your tongue - I do 1 drop every 4-hours (I was able to cure a really sore throat in 24 hours this way) also add a drop to your drinking water and drink all day. Caution! Exodus has Cassia which tastes great but is very hot, so be sure to get on your tongue. If you do get it on your face or lips it can burn. Remember if it does get on your skin, wipe with a drop cloth or use a vegetable oil (V-6) to dilute it.
6) NEW! I'm taking the Inner Defense capsules 3-times a day.
When I go to bed I put a hot compress on (microwavable heat pack or use a hot towel in a dry towel) this should last 10-20 minutes. I wear a hat to bed, and make sure the room is very warm - if I wake up sweating so much the better. - and of course drink lots of water!
You can use the link below to ask the author a question. Once you register for your own free membership, the other options will become available.
Tell Your Friends
Take advantage of social media to introduce people to high-quality essential oils. They will not need to login to read any testimonial that you share. If they register for our free membership, then they will be able to conduct their own keyword searches. What an easy way to help others!